Saturday 18 February 2012

Why there is so much hate against DWD


As a joke, at Reading Festival 2011 me and my friend Issie created an emo band, DWD (Die World Die), and since August this band has flourished into an incredible invention that is going to/has revolutionise the music industry! We write emo songs such as:
Es and Esther on the day that the band was created.
Time is Just a Countdown to Death
I Hate Everything (Dubstep Remix)
What’s the point in Life?
Exclusion
And others that I can’t remember right now... 
Because it is Issie’s birthday today, I’ve decided to publish the song that I wrote for her on this (because I’m super adorable like that). So, forever remembered (for better or for worse) on this website:
FOR ISSIE’S BIRTHDAY
I dont know how to be cool,
Or how to be smart,
Going to school
I feel awkward and apart,
From everybody else
Who ever did see me
They think that I’m a loser
But they just dont get me

Since I was young
A little kid of five
I’ve wanted nothing more
Than to just fucking die
I dont wanna live this life I’ve got
Wasting time and just smoking pot
I’m bored
I’m restless
I’m just fucking useless cus
My momma dont want me
And I’m dead to my dad
My little sister and my brother, they think I’m going mad

But nobody understands me
They think I dont care
When really I would
But I just dont dare
Everything was taken from me
Everything I loved
Everything was broken or gone
til I met you, bruv
You fixed my heart
You opened my eyes
I dont know what I’d do without you
I’d just fucking die
I wait until the end
I wait till I see the light
But mate, with you, I’d put up a fight
I know I shouldn't say this
I’m only supposed to hate
But, bruv, I cant deny, you are one swell band mate

DISCLAIMER: I dont actually think this is good/cool or that I am good/cool.
Shout out to our number 1 fan SUKY, and the hater that will always be there for us, DAVID. U guyz mean a lot xox

Have a great day Issie, I love you! x

No comments:

Post a Comment